- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, postal address, country, payment method)
- Anonymous data (age range, country of origin, time spent on the website, page viewed, gender, date of subscription, total sales)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Vess360 with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Subscribe to our newsletter by submitting your email address to us via the form and “double opting in” via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via email.
Vess360 may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
How will we use your data?
Vess360 collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your inquiries via email or telephone.
- Analyse customers’ use of the Website for trend monitoring.
- To improve our website experience to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our website host (WordPress), website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics,), online marketing providers (e.g., MailChimp, ActiveCampaign) and others.
- If Vess360 has received your Personal Information and subsequently transfers that information to a third-party agent or service provider for processing, Vess360 shall remain responsible for ensuring that such third party agent or service provider processes your Personal Information under the GDPR standards (see the sections below headed “Additional Information for Users in the European Economic Area (“EEA”)” and “International Data Transfers”). Unless we tell you differently and you consent, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Business Transfers: If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Vess360 and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Vess360, our employees, our users, or others.
- Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How do we store your data?
Vess360 protects Personal Information against unauthorized access. We have appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures in place to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Personal Information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Vess360 securely stores your data only on remote servers with the following providers; WordPress, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Google Analytics, Google Suite.
However, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Vess360 will keep your personal data for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing old data from our mailing lists hosted securely by MailChimp.
Vess360 would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Vess360 from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Vess360 would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– You have the right to request Vess360 for copies of your personal data. You request this by emailing email@example.com
The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that Vess360 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vess360 to complete information you believe is incomplete. You can request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that Vess360 erase your personal data, under certain conditions. You can do this by downloading and completing this “Right to be Forgotten” form and emailing it to email@example.com
The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that Vess360 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to Vess360 processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that Vess360 transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
– You are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Data from Children
– We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information directly. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, please see the section below headed “Additional Information for users in the European Economic Area” for further information about your privacy rights.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
, call us at: +31 (0) 85 06 06 789 or write to us: Vess360, Johann Keplerstraat 55-1, 1098 HJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
International Data Transfers – Additional information for users in the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
This section sets out the privacy principles we follow with respect to transfers of Personal Information from the EEA to the United States, including Personal Information we receive from individuals residing in the EEA who visit our Websites and/or who may use of our Services or otherwise interact with us. Please note that for users located in the EEA, the term Personal Information used in this policy is equivalent to the term “personal data” under applicable European data protection laws.
We are also committed to resolving complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and have an unresolved privacy or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please be aware you can address your concern to your local Data Protection Authority (see details at the end of this page). Vess360 will always fully cooperate with any regulatory request. Please note that Vess360 is required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Assisting you with the navigation of the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Vess360 uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Vess360 uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Vess360 sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +31 (0)10 307 1695
Or write to us at: Vess360, Stationsplein 45, Unit E1.165, 3013 AK Rotterdam, The Netherlands
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Vess360 has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Prins Clauslaan 60
P.O. Box 93374
2509 AJ Den Haag/The Hague
Tel. +31 70 888 8500
Should you wish to contact an alternative local EU authority here is a useful link to GDPR Supervisory Listings https://www.varonis.com/blog/gdpr-data-protection-authority-supervisory-listing/